Smokeball allows you to email market to your clients in a variety of ways. The easiest way to start email marketing is to start creating lists based on Contact Tags within Smokeball.
Campaign Monitor has pricing based on each campaign you send and how many email recipients.
|Cost Per Campaign||$5|
|Cost Per Email Recipient||$0.01|
Note: Pricing may vary and change. Review Campaign Monitor pricing directly on their website for up-to-date information.
Once you have enabled Email Marketing, you can sync contact lists from Smokeball and send out a campaign.
This article will walk you through how to set up, sync contact lists, and send your first email marketing campaign.
- Select "enable email marketing" in the Email Marketing Settings in Smokeball settings.
- Select your Administrator and select save. An invitation will be sent to the new administrator via email to create an account or link accounts with Campaign Monitor.
You can sync any Smokeball Contact Tag or Custom Contact Tags to Campaign Monitor.
- In Email Marketing Settings, select "add new."
- Choose whether to sync a specific Smokeball Contact Role or any custom Contact Tags. Learn more about Contact Tags in Smokeball.
- Note: You can also export any contact list from Smokeball in CSV format and upload it to Campaign Monitor to manually create lists.
- Campaign Monitor will open on a web browser. Select the Campaign tab and "Create a New Campaign" to get started.
- Follow the prompts and you will have an email marketing campaign sent out in minutes.
- Campaign Monitor has valuable engagement insights on the effectiveness of any email campaign you send.