You will first need to activate Evergreen Retainer in your settings before using this feature. Once activated, you can set an overall default for matters, activate and edit requirements for Evergreen Retainer on a matter basis, and send retainer trust deposit requests by email to clients.
This article walks you through everything you need to know about Evergreen Retainer.
- Activate Evergreen Retainer in Trust Settings
- Select "Evergreen Retainer Activated"
- Enter your minimum and replenish up to amounts and select save.
- Once you've activated Evergreen Retainer in your settings, you can choose which matters to use this feature on.
- From a matter, select the pencil icon to edit the Trust Retainer settings for this matter.
- Activate, modify threshold/replenish up to amounts. and save.
- If the balance of a trust account goes below the minimum limit, you will receive a warning and their Trust balance will turn red.
- Access all your matters that have a trust balance below your minimum limit in Accounts
- Filter your list and select the check box for any Evergreen Request needing to be sent.
- Select "Email Requests" to send requests for the selected Matters.
- A confirmation message will appear. You can check the status of an Evergreen Request or organize it by the last requested date.
- Below is a sample Evergreen Retainer Request email.