Whether you are a Smokeball Client, Client of a Smokeball user, or any Third Party, the app can be downloaded to have access to any securely shared messages or files.
This article walks through how to use the Communicate Mobile App.
- Download the mobile app for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Search for Smokeball or "Communicate by Smokeball."
- Log into the Mobile App. If you are a Smokeball user, select "sign in with Smokeball" and log in using your Smokeball Login.
- Communicate uses two factor authentication for clients and third parties accessing the information.
- Non-Smokeball users will need follow the steps to verify their identity with their email and phone number for log in access.
- You can update your security settings to access Communicate in your security settings.
- To access your recent conversation, select the three lines on the top left on the Communicate App to access any conversations.
- Select the conversation you want to review or select the "+" under direct messages or external messages to start a new conversation.
- The Communicate Mobile App includes all Channels, Direct Messages, External Conversations, Internal Matter Conversations, and your Firm Inbox from external Smokeball users
- Review any messages or reply to messages using the chat at the bottom of the app.
- Adding files or attachments allows you upload files from your phone. If you want to share Smokeball files, use the Smokeball Desktop Application.
- Any existing files that are part of the conversation can be reviewed from the Files tab.
- Select any file(s) to access a preview or add additional comments to any file(s).
- Reminders can be set while using the Communicate Mobile App as well.
- Select and hold any message to select "remind me" to receive options.
- When not using the Communicate App, notifications will be sent to your screen and through a red number on the application.
- Communicate notifications can also be viewed from your phone's locked screen