Criminal Law Matter Tag Examples
- Types of Felonies/Misdemeanors: Murder, Robbery. Sexual Assault, Assault, Battery, Arson etc.
- (perhaps even broken down by degree)
- Keep track of the status or critical information: Set for Trial, Plea Bargaining, Pre-Liminary Hearing, Pretrial Motions, Out on Bail and Discovery etc.
- Once you assign a tag to a matter, they will appear at the top of the matter
Note: You can use matter types to distinguish between felony and misdemeanor
How to Assign and or Edit Matter Tags
- Within your open matter, click the + at the top right of the screen. Add (1) Staff Tags or (2) Custom Tags
- Click outside the tag box to close it. To add an additional tag within your open matter Edit Tags and add additional default options
Did you know...
- You can organize your matters on the home screen by matter tags using the filter