This article walks through the best practices of managing contacts in the Illinois Workers Compensation Matter Type.
- In addition to tracking the Petitioner, Smokeball's Illinois Workers Compensation matter type can track additional petitioner details
- Enter in the number of Dependents, State Employee Status, Job Title, and MMI Date in Petitioner Details
- Smokeball can also auto-fill the Age and Marital Status on Petitioner Details.
- To auto-fill this information, enter the Birth Date and Marital Status on the advanced view of a contact.
- Petitioner Health Insurance details including Insurance Type, Insurer, Adjuster, Group Numbers, CMS Liability ID No., and Plans can also be tracked under the Petitioner.
- Respondent's attorney and insurance details including adjusters are located under Respondent.
- By default, an IME Doctor will be displayed. Select matter options to add or remove additional contacts.