- Smokeball can help generate your proprietary letters and documents quickly and accurately from our Forms and Templates Library. Below are some popular forms to submit or work with your Account Manager to automate in Smokeball
- Letters of Representation: Insurers, Medical Providers
- Lien Letters: Medical Providers, Future Attorneys
- Record Requests: Medical Providers
If Smokeball does not have the most commonly used civil litigation/personal injury court forms, such as appearance forms, civil cover sheets, notice of filing, notice of motion, subpoena, etc., please send them to us and we'll work on adding them to the form library. We can also add agency forms, such as a state DMV form or an accident report request form.
- Smokeball has a variety templates to use such as Notice of Filing, Appearance, Notice of Motion, etc. You can find them under the default folders in the Forms and Templates Library.
- Smokeball also has various County Forms. To see the robust library, scroll down or search for a specific form.
Smokeball's Forms & Templates library is a place to find all your templates including letters and court and authority forms. Depending on which state you are located, you may find your forms in different folders. When you open the forms/templates library in California, you will see some shortcuts saved in your default folders.
Smokeball also includes California's Judicial Council Forms and Local County Forms. If there is a Judicial or Local County form that is not available, Smokeball's Content team will add it to the library for use.