Smokeball has some basic reporting to help with firm productivity. Need a full client list, an overview of all matters with Next Steps/Calendar Events coming up, etc., check out Smokeball Reports.
Smokeball also has a robust library of Billing Reports. If you don't see a report about what you are trying to accomplish, reach out to your Account Manager or Trainer.
This article walks through a high-level overview of the types of reporting available in Smokeball.
Smokeball Reporting Basics
- Smokeball Reports can be accessed from the home screen.
- Select any report using the dropdown menu.
- Filter by date, status, attorney, etc.
- Navigate through the report or export to PDF or CSV.
- Note: If you are a Real Estate, there are a variety of powerful Real Estate reports to use.
- Billing Reports are located in Smokeball Billing.
- Smokeball Billing has any report you need at any point in your billing cycle.
- From basic billing reports on accounts, time & fees, overdue invoices to allocating staff income bonuses for matters, Smokeball Billing Reports have you covered.
- Learn more about Billing Reports.