Streamline your scheduling by using Smokeball to invite clients and external parties to your important Calendar events.
Invite parties to an event
- Open the matter, then select Event.
- Use the Parties drop-down menu to add contacts to the event.
- The dropdown menu will include all Smokeball contacts, external contacts associated with the matter, as well as contacts removed from the matter.
- Contacts without email addresses cannot be added to the event. To add them to the event, make sure they have an email address on their contact card.
- Select Save.
Contacts selected in the Parties menu will receive an automatic reminder one day before the event in Communicate.
Recipient view in the Client Portal
All recipients can view the event from Communicate. They will be able to review:
- The status of the event
- A downloadable calendar file that can be applied to the calendar software of their choice