The Communicate Client Portal by Smokeball is the best way to share confidential information with clients.
The Communicate Client Portal offers secure messaging and file sharing and improves firm communication with internal channels, matter chats, and weekly messaging. Additionally, Smokeball automatically tracks the time you spend using Communicate.
Read on to learn the Communicate Client Portal's core features. Click on the related links for a deeper dive into each feature.
Communicate Client Portal Features
- Send confidential information via files or chat securely through the client portal in the desktop or mobile application.
- Learn more about Communicate Client Portal File Sharing & Messaging.
- Whether everyone is working in the same office, different locations, or you have remote staff, the Communicate Client Portal allows you to send direct messages to individuals or groups.
- Start internal conversations on a matter or even set up individual channels for internal use.
- Learn more about internal messaging, matter conversation, and channels.
- Send messages and review files on the go through Smokeball's Communicate Client Portal App.
- Receive notifications of messages directly to your phone so you never miss an important message.
- Secure chat with any client of third party.
- Learn more about the Communicate Client Portal Mobile App.
- You can send an SMS text message directly from a Communicate Client Portal conversation. Reach your client via text message even if they are not using the Communicate Client Portal mobile app.
- Learn more about sending Communicate Client Portal SMS Text Messages.
- Smokeball's Bot will send you various messages to help you navigate the business side or day to day firm operations.
- Use the Smokeball Bot to create reminders for reviewing or responding to important information and receive high-level profitability information.
- Learn more about the Smokeball Bot.
- The Communicate Client Portal assures your clients that all conversations they have with your firm and any confidential information shared is secure.
- Use internal chat and channels to keep everyone in your firm on the same page for responding to client questions.
- Clients or any third party can connect to your firm on the Communicate Client Portal using the mobile app or on a web browser. If you are looking for a client or third-party facing resource, send them to the third party experience article.
Did You Know
- Smokeball will also send a Windows desktop notification for any new Communicate Client portal messages that remain unread after 30 seconds. Clicking on the notification will send you directly to the conversation.
- Smokeball must be open for desktop notifications to work.
- Any Windows notification blockers, such as Focus Assist, must be set to off for this feature to work.