The information entered into Smokeball is organized into Views: Matters, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Activity Intelligence, Reports.
From Smokeball's Home Screen you will find the Views on the left side.
- Matters is your default Home Screen View of Smokeball. From the home screen you'll have access to your entire file cabinet.
- Use the various filters to customize your view.
- Select Contacts to see all firm contacts, whether created within specific matters or imported during your contact import during Smokeball's configuration.
- Select Calendar to view your individual and firm wide calendar Events.
- Smokeball integrates with Outlook for your Calendar. During configuration, your Outlook Calendar can be synced to Smokeball.
- Depending on your firm's preference, there are a couple ways to Calendar in Smokeball.
- Learn more about How Should I Calendar in Smokeball? and Syncing your Outlook Calendar to Smokeball.
- The Tasks View shows all your important to do's (Tasks) for the firms.
- Tasks are a great feature to make sure you never miss an important step and have accountability for all staff members.
- Learn more about Tasks.
- Activity Intelligence (A.I.) is Smokeball's "fit bit" for your law firm.
- Smokeball automatically tracks time for every calendar event, tasks, documents, emails, communicate messages, memos, etc.
- Use Activity Intelligence and Auto:Time to spend less time Billing. Bill more with additional time tracked and understand your firm's profitability.
- Learn more about Activity Intelligence. Learn more about Auto:Time.
- Run a variety of reports to increase your firm’s organization and productivity.