Smokeball integrates with Chicago Title Castle Connect for Sell Matters.
The integration allows information already entered into Smokeball to automatically upload into Castle Connect, eliminating any double entry of data and saving steps on Castle Connect.
Use this integration to save time for any title services you may need to increase profitability on flat fee matters. Learn more about Chicago Title Services.
This article will get you configured and ready to use Smokeball's Chicago Title Integration.
- In Smokeball Settings, select Configure under Integrated Searching select "Authorize"
- Note: You must be a registered Chicago Title Agent and have access to Castle Connect to configure. If you need to register for access or unsure of your agent status, email email@example.com.
- Log in using your Castle Connect credentials to complete the authorization.
- Begin using the integration.
- You can easily use the Chicago Title Integration for placing Gold or Classic orders.
- You must make sure you have properly entered the following information with your Smokeball Sell Matter. Note: If you need to make any changes or correct errors submitted, call your Chicago Title Account Executive.
- Property Information - PIN Number & County
- Buyer Details - First and Last Name
- Seller Details - First and Last Name
- Purchase Price
- Select the Chicago Title button and which order you wish to place. See Additional Tips and Tricks for more information on the difference between Gold and Classic orders.
- If any information is not properly entered, you will receive a warning to fix errors in Smokeball prior to submitting the order.
- You can continue with the error, but the missing or incorrect data will need to be entered in Castle Connect.
- Once your order is submitted, you can log in to see further details and complete any necessary steps in Castle Connect.
- The Castle Connect integration is only available for 'Sell' Matters.
- Gold orders will order title services instantly on property for the following counties: Cook, Dekalb, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, and Will.
- Classic orders (traditional search package for examination) are available for all counties in Illinois.
- Gold orders submitted without valid PIN and County will automatically be changed to Classic Orders.
- Once an order is placed, you can view your order on Castle Connect.
- Gold Orders require an online examination to be submitted.
- You can only place an order once on the same matter.
- If you have an questions regarding Castle Connect or Chicago Title Orders, contact Chicago Title at CastleConnectSupport@ctt.com or contact your Chicago Title Account Executive.