Relevant URLs is a setting to use for Smokeball's "Publish Online" Feature. This feature allows you to take any file in Smokeball and upload it to a website.
If you are looking to E-file, use Smokeball's integration with InfoTrack for the best user experience. Learn more about InfoTrack.
How to Create Relevant URLs
- Select Relevant URLs tab in Matter Configuration
- (1) Enter the Name
- (2) Enter the URL of the website. Best practice is to copy and paste it from your browser
- (3) Click Add
- Save or move to another tab in Matter Configuration
- To upload a document online, right click on the document in the individual matter and select "Publish Online."
- If the file is not already converted to a PDF, Smokeball will prompt you to convert the file to a PDF.
- You can then follow the website's prompts to upload the document
- Follow the log in steps of the website.
- When you get to the page where you upload the document, right click to paste or hit "control v" to paste the string and upload the document.
Did you know
- Documents that you publish online through Smokeball are saved locally to your computer in the Documents>Smokeball>Lodgements folder.
- Clicking Publish Online adds the document to your clipboard, so be sure to upload it before copying anything else; otherwise, you will have to re-publish the document.