One of the most powerful tools in Smokeball is being able to automate Court & Authority forms quickly and accurately.
Smokeball is full of prescribed forms for various states. In order to utilize our form library, you will need to enable form suites. All Form Suites are included in your Smokeball subscription.
Enable Form Suites in Smokeball Settings
- There are two ways to get to Smokeball Settings from the home screen.
- Select Form Suites and select any Form Suite you want available.
- Only enable the Form Suites you will use to keep your Forms & Templates Library easy to use and organized. You can always add additional Form Suites later at any time.
- (1) Select the appropriate State. Select FED for Federal Forms.
- (2) Select the check box to "subscrive" and "Accept All Changes"
- (3) Save
- Note: It may take some time to download specific form suites. Keep Smokeball open to allow it to download the newly subscribed form suites.
- Smokeball will automate unlimited amount of court and authority forms.
- If you are using a court form from a publicly available website, you can request that Form be added to Smokeball's Form Suite.
- Learn more about the Forms & Templates Library.