File Preview is a great feature to use when you quickly want to see a "preview" of any file in a Matter.
File Preview can be set up as a Widget on Matters for quick and easy access while you are reviewing files.
File Preview Basics
- To preview a file, first select the file and then select the File Preview icon located on the top right of a matter's files section.
- The File Preview Widget will open in a split screen on your Matter.
- Select the arrows on the top right of the File Preview Widget to minimize the split window and return to your default Matter view.
- Scroll through or select any file to preview additional files wile the File Preview Widget is open.
- It is possible to add a File Preview Widget to always have a smaller version of the Widget available.
- Select the arrows on the top right of the Widget to expand or collapse the window.
- If you do not already have the File Preview Widget visible, select the "..." at the bottom right of your Matter to add it as a default.