When Smokeball is installed, a Google Chrome extension can be enabled to help you save pages and online pdfs directly to a Smokeball matter.
This feature is only available if you are using Google Chrome and not available on other web browsers.
Note: Not all court or agency allow third party apps like the Smokeball Chrome extension to save directly to Smokeball.
How to Use the Smokeball Google Chrome Extension
- Navigate to Google Chrome Extension Toolbar from the top right of chrome.
- The Google Chrome Toolbar allows you to Save the URL or Save a Page directly to a matter.
- If you do not see the Smokeball Google Chrome extension, enable the extension first. Enable the Smokeball Google Chrome Extension
- When you select "save the URL," Smokeball creates a new Note in Smokeball for quick access to the link
- When you select "save the page," Smokeball saves the website to the files section of your digital file.
- You can also save the page to a separate folder in a Matter by designating the appropriate place
- If the extension is still not available, you can download the extension from this link: Install Smokeball Chrome Extension. Select "added to chrome" to set up the extension