Smokeball's integration with InfoTrack makes it simple to file court documents, check on the status of acceptance, and see the history of a case docket.
When setting up the e-filing integration, select "firm account”. This type of account is for law firms of any size. You can set up several attorneys and multiple administrators in the settings for your firm account.
If you have any questions while setting up your account or want additional training, reach out directly to InfoTrack's team at email@example.com or (844) 340-3096.
Set Up Your E-File Account
- Set up your InfoTrack e-filing account by selecting "E-filing" from the InfoTrack services list or visiting the InfoTrack e-filing account creation page.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to create your e-filing account. You will first need to log in to your InfoTrack account. Learn more about how to configure InfoTrack.
- Once you have properly configured your InfoTrack account, you can sign in with your already existing Odyssey File & Serve account.
- Once an account has been created, you will need to complete the setup by accessing the Court Filing Settings.
- From the Court Filing page, select settings.
- Go through and edit all InfoTrack settings.
Add users needed for e-filing.
Review and edit your firm information.
Add, edit, or remove any Attorney contacts that will be used for e-filing.
Add, edit, or remove any service contacts needed for e-filing.
One payment method is required to start e-filing documents with InfoTrack.
Smokeball clients exclusively can choose "InfoTrack pays" when e-filing. InfoTrack will invoice any e-filing fees on a monthly invoice.
|Notifcations & Security||
Manage your email notifications from e-filing and change your password.
There may be additional State-specific settings where you enter your relevant Attorney Codes.
- Once you have completed the above steps, you are now ready to create a filing.