Smokeball's integration with InfoTrack makes it simple to file court documents, check on the status of acceptance, and see the history of a case docket.
When setting up the e-filing integration, select "firm account”. This type of account is for law firms of any size. You can set up several attorneys and multiple administrators in the settings for your firm account.
If you have any questions while setting up your account or want additional training, reach out directly to InfoTrack's team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 340-3096.
Set Up Your E-File Account
- Set up your InfoTrack e-filing account by selecting "E-filing" from the InfoTrack services list or visit the InfoTrack e-filing account creation page.
- Follow the step by step instructions to create your e-filing account. You will first need to log in to your InfoTrack account. Learn more about how to configure InfoTrack.
- Once you have properly configured you InfoTrack account, you can sign in with your already existing Odyssey File & Serve account.
- Once an account has been created, you will need to complete the set up by accessing the Court Filing Settings.
- From the Court Filing page, select settings.
- Go through and edit all InfoTrack settings.
Add users needed for efiling.
Review and edit your firm information.
Add, edit, or remove any Attorney contacts that will be used for efiling.
Add, edit, or remove any service contacts needed for efiling.
One payment method is required to start efiling documents with InfoTrack.
Smokeball clients exclusively can choose a "InfoTrack pays" when efiling. InfoTrack will invoice any efiling fees on a monthly invoice.
|Notifcations & Security||
Manage your email notifications from efiling and change your password.
There may be additional State specific settings where you enter your relevant Attorney Codes.
- Once you have completed the above steps, you are now ready to create a filing.