Use reminders to stay on top of all upcoming tasks and calendar events in Smokeball. You can apply reminders to any tasks associated with Workflows as well.
You can easily set a reminder to appear minutes, hours, days, weeks, or months before important tasks or events.
Follow these steps to add reminders for tasks and events and learn other tips on how to use this feature.
Add a Reminder to a Task
- Navigate to the tasks tab and then double-click on the task which requires a reminder.
- Select the blue add a reminder link.
- Assign users for the reminders and enter in how many days, weeks, or months to receive a reminder to complete the task.
How to Add a Reminder to an Event
- Navigate to the Calendar tab and select the event which requires a reminder.
- Select add a reminder from a Calendar Event.
- You can only add reminders for one-time Calendar events.
- Assign users for the reminders and enter in how many minutes, hours, days, weeks, or months to receive a reminder to complete the task.
Reminders Tips and Tricks
- Reminders will pop up when you are in Smokeball and include all tasks and events.
- You can select each reminder to get a more detailed description.
- Double click any reminder or select the view link in the upper right-hand corner to open the task or event.
- Reminders can be snoozed or dismissed.
- Access your reminders in Smokeball at any time from the Home Screen using the bell icon.
- Even if you are not viewing Smokeball, Smokeball will pop up to help you stay on top of important tasks and events by notifying you to check your reminders.
- Note: You will need to minimize reminder screen to see this functionality.