If you are unable to access the internet for a few days, it is still possible to work with your matter’s files by downloading them locally. Please follow these steps:
- Open the matter you will work on.
- Select the icon with the three horizontal bars in your matter’s documents section.
- Select one of the documents in the documents section.
- Press Ctrl + A on your keyboard to select all the documents.
- Right click on the highlighted items and choose Download from the menu.
Did You Know
- Smokeball has an offline mode with limited functionality. Tasks and Calendar will still work in offline mode. However, Tasks and Calendar will not sync with other users until you are online again.
- Existing matters will still be visible on the Matters tab, but most individual matter details will be inaccessible until your internet connection is restored. You will only be able to access individual matters which have been viewed recently.