If you are ready to submit a document for Smokeball to automate, follow either process below to ensure it gets to our team.
Request automation from within Smokeball
- Open your matter and select the Forms & Templates button.
- Select a destination folder for your document using the leftmost menu in the Form Library pop-up window.
- Right-click on the selected folder and select Import documents.
- Select the Browse button, choose the folder which has the documents you wish to automate, and then select the OK button.
- Use the Import Documents from Folder window to filter documents by the date they were last accessed and then select the Import button. Select Yes when prompted to complete the import.
- Note: Only Word documents can be automated.
- Right-click on the imported document and select Request Automation.
- Read the Request Automation prompt and enter information into the text box. Once you have entered this information, select the Send button.
Request automation through email
You can also request automation through email:
- Attach the documents you want to be automated in an email.
- Include the Matter Type(s) or area(s) of law you plan to use for the form, the desired folder location, and any special instructions in the body of the email.
- Send the email to email@example.com.