As clients send you important messages, it is important to be able to create action items or reminders if any messages or files need more attention at a later time.
The Client Portal includes a Remind Me feature where you can can remind yourself outside of creating a task to review the message.
How to use Remind Me
- Hover over any message and select the kabab (vertical "...") and select Remind Me.
- Choose to receive the reminder in an hour, tomorrow morning, or next week.
- Any message with a reminder will have a confirmation message below the message.
- You can change or delete the reminder at any time.
- Reminders can be set while using the Communicate Client Portal Mobile App as well.
- Select and hold any message to select "remind me" to receive the same options.
- Reminders will be sent as a direct message from "Smokeball Bot."
- From any Reminder, you can jump to view the original message.
- From any message, select "back to you" to jump back to your direct message from the Smokeball Bot.
- Reminders are sent via the Communicate Client Portal Mobile app as well.