Smokeball's integration with InfoTrack makes it simple to file court documents, check on the status of acceptance, and see the history of a case docket.
How to e-File with InfoTrack
- From any Matter, select eFiling and log into your account.
- If you are creating a new case to efile for, select "create case" and follow the prompts.
- If you are e-filing into an already existing case, select your location and search by case number or party name to locate the appropriate case.
- When you are ready to file click "file into case."
- All details from your Smokeball Matter will be available.
- Work from the top down to fill in additional details that were not entered in Smokeball.
- It is easy to upload documents from Smokeball. Any Word files can be converted to PDFs for e-filing as well.
- Note: InfoTrack will convert the document to the court preferred format (PDF, PDF/A, etc.)
- One of the biggest benefits of being a Smokeball Client is InfoTrack can pay any fees upfront for e-filing and invoice you monthly for all the fees you accrued.
- Choose to "Save as Draft" if you need to make changes.
- Choose "Validate Fees" to move forward with your e-filing. Once you've validated, you can submit your e-filing.
- InfoTrack has an optional feature to request a hearing date and time once you e-file.
- You will receive confirmation for your e-filing being accepted and any Court Filing that was scheduled.
- The stamped e-filed document will automatically be saved into Smokeball.
- Below is an example of how to review files using File Preview. Learn more about File Preview.
- All InfoTrack orders and fee summaries will be listed on the InfoTrack tab of every matter.
- InfoTrack fees can easily be added as expenses for invoicing through Smokeball Billing.