Contacts in Smokeball can be tagged based on roles; you can also create additional custom contact tags.
Default Matter tags can be used to group matters or to create email marketing campaign groups.
- To create Default Tags access the Smokeball Settings
- In the settings select Matter Configuration (1), then Add New (2)
Note: If you already have Matter Configuration set up for this matter type, double click on the matter type diplayed (3) instead of Add New
- Select Tags (1), Select a matter (2), select the Matter Type (3) and OK (4)
- Enter name of Tab (1), Select colour (2), click Add Tag (3) and SAVE (4)
- When you then create a New Matter within this matter type the Default Tag will be available for you to select
- Click on the Plus sign (1), then check box next to Tag (2)
- Matters can then be viewed Grouped by Matter Tag
- Click on the Show dropdown (1), click on the View dropdown (2), select Group by Matter Tag (3)
Did you know...
- You can also create Tags in a matter if the Default Tag has not been set up
- In the matter click on the + sign (1), edit tags (2), enter name of tag (3), select colour (4), add tag (5), SAVE (6)
Didn't find what you needed? Need more help? Contact Us for assistance