This article will show you how to:
- Create a new matter
- Enter the Visa Details
- Change a General matter to a Family or Partner Visa matter
To create a new 'Family or Partner Visa' matter, follow the steps below.
1. Select Immigration > Family or Partner Visa > Next.
2. Enter the Primary Applicant's details. Ensure that you click on the Advanced view and enter the Additional Details, including General Details, Birth Details, Citizenship and Nationality Details and Passport Details.
4. If there are Other Visa Applicants, open the Other Applicant Details layout and enter the details of the Other Visa Applicants, as well as their relationship to the Primary Applicant.
5. Enter the details for all other relevant contact cards on your matter, including Sponsor and the Department of Home Affairs.
To change an existing General matter to a Family or Partner Visa matter, Double-Click on 'Matter Type', enter the Reason For Change, select change, select Family or Partner Visa, then press OK.