On the right side of the Smokeball home screen, the Daily Digest displays your upcoming calendar events.
Find out how to turn on the Daily Digest reminder email here
Navigating the Daily Digest
- Navigate to the Daily Digest to see today's activity, calendar events, phone messages, and tasks.
- From the Daily Digest, you can:
- Look at previous or future dates and print
- Minimise Sections: Activity, Events, Phone Messages, and Tasks
- Collapse the Daily Digest
- You can add additional Events, Phone Messages, and Tasks from clicking the "+." *Note: It's best practice to add calendar events and tasks directly from the matter action bar to ensure every event and task is associated with a matter.
To receive an email list every morning of your Daily Digest, each user needs to have this box checked in Smokeball Settings:
Did you know…
- Overdue tasks will show up with red text and how many days they are overdue
- You should receive your daily digest in your email every morning. If you are not receiving it, please contact your CRM or the Support Team to assist in getting it set up.