This article will show you how to:
- Create a Financial Agreement matter
- Enter the Agreement Details
- Change a General Matter to a Financial Agreement Matter
To create a new Financial Agreement matter, follow the steps below.
- Click New Matter > Select Family > Select Financial Agreement> Click Next.
- Enter the parties' details. For each party, after entering the Name and Contact Details, click on the Advanced view and enter the Additional Details, including Occupation, and Birth Date.
- To enter the Agreement Details, first select the Type of Agreement from the dropdown menu.
- Then enter the Relationship Details as applicable. Only the details relevant to that type of Agreement will appear.
- Once you have a date for the Agreement, you can also select an Agreement Date.
4. The matter will display as follows.
- To change an existing General matter to a Financial Agreement matter, Double-Click on 'Matter Type', select change, select Financial Agreement, then press OK.
- Enter the Reason For Change, Click OK, and when prompted, select Yes.