This article will show you how to:
- Create an 'Independent Children's Lawyer' matter
- Enter the Child's Details
- Add additional Children
- Enter the Case Details
- Enter the Relationship Details
- Add Additional Contacts, (Eg. Barrister)
To create a new 'Independent Children's Lawyer ' matter, select Family > Independent Children's Lawyer > Next.
- Enter the details of the relevant Child or Children.
- Ensure that you also go to the Advanced View and enter the Child's Date of Birth.
- Open the 'Details' window and select the Primary Care Giver of the Child. If applicable, also enter the details of the Educational Institution the Child attends (including Name, Address, phone number and Contact person).
To add additional children, Right-Click anywhere on the row where you have entered the details of the first Child, and select 'Add Child' then 'Same Solicitor.'
Learn how to enter the Case Details.
Learn how to enter the parties' Relationship Details.
Learn how to add Additional Contacts.